The Staff Team
18 Posts
7 Threads

The Staff Team

Administrators
[Image: 29c3s53.jpg]My name is Ashon, and I have been roleplaying for almost 15 years. I have my bachelor's degree in Captive Wildlife Care, and I have volunteered at several different wolf rescues over the years. I read at least two books per week, I love doing graphics, and I'm currently learning how to play the violin. I'd love to chat! Hit me up on Discord (@Ashon#8831).
[Image: oOZA2Eq.png?dateline=1510588486]Hello! My name is Di, and I am a twenty-something Environmental Science undergrad quickly approaching her law school years. I live on the eastern coast of the U.S., have a dog I love very much, and have a slight obsession with Harry Potter. I enjoy reading, writing, skiing, and horseback riding. I can be found on Discord (@Di#6855).

Moderators
[Image: Savage_avie.png] Heyy! Name's Savage. I'm a twenty year old, animal lover. I have a passion for art and coding. I'm more than happy to be able to write with all of you, amazing people and to be apart of this team! I'm from Bulgaria so my timezone is a bit off, but I try to be on as much as possible! If you ever need help with anything (art, site stuff, codes) feel free to contact me and we'll fix things for you! You can find me on Discord (@Savage#8430).
[Image: avatar_by_solaris_meadow-dc4ed0o.png] Hello everyone! My name's Plymouth and I'm twenty-three years old and have been roleplaying for about ten years! I have a bachelor's in Animal Science and am an avid animal lover! I live in the south-central US and am usually up pretty late into the night. I absolutely love writing and I enjoy plotting so if you ever want to do one or both of those things I'm your gal! Free free to talk to me here or on discord (Briar (Plymouth)#4999)!

Hosted by isoldehn. Powered by MyBB, © 2002-2018 MyBB Group.
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Wolf RPGs SVERIGE
Savagery RPG Aravae's Hollow
Hello, guest!
or Register?