INTRODUCE YOSELF
0 Posts
0 Threads
Immortal
Male
Ectomorph
Panic

Hello Chrysalis, I am Panic, nice to meet you all. I've been role playing for around fifteen years, and I started out on Neopets, but switched to forums after a couple of years. I've dived into many genres, including high school, college, or small town role plays, stray dogs, vampire or werewolf and other mythical creature based sites, and wolves, but I've always mostly stuck to wolves, especially of the fantasy type. I'm a dude of all trades, I love to photo manip and I absolutely love to code, as well as sing, draw, write, and play video games. I'm currently balls deep in Ark: Survival Evolved. I've been an administrator on sites aplenty, including a few of my own. I don't have discord or skype, but I'm considering making one or the other in the future for role play purposes, so the best way to get in contact with me for now would be to just I made myself a discord if you'd like to message or add me, panic#1729, but I don't use it much (i don't know how) so pm me here on Chrysalis. I don't really know what else to say about myself, except that I'm pretty friendly and I'm not typically shy, so feel free to chat me up or ask me questions.
1 Posts
0 Threads
3 Years
Female
Endomorph
Calypso

Hello Chrysalis o3o I am Calypso, haven't made an OC account yet which I hope is okay cx

I started my roleplayin' with warrior cats, like a lot of people I suppose lmao, when I was a preteen. When I started to outgrow that, I moved on to make some personal roleplays with friends, before forum-hopping for a while and resting on one I finally stayed at for several months. Well, stuff happened, and I left with a friend which landed me here. I enjoy animal roleplays over human ones generally, and I'm not entirely sure why. I guess I technically consider myself a wolf therian, though I'm still exploring my spirituality and self. Hopefully I won't seem too weird cx

My fandoms include Star Wars, LotR, Steven Universe, Game of Thrones, and probably some Anime I'm forgetting. I'm really good at chatting up people I barely know, so don't be afraid to PM me <3

My discord is Daedric Moon #7416, hmu anytime. Seriously, I'm lonely. Though I do work mornings and go to college. I'm an Anthropology major who lives in Maine. ^^ Okay probably enough sharing for now XD
3 Posts
1 Threads
Female
Ectomorph
Rasta

Hey everyone, I figure I've been here long enough that I should finally post one of these. I hardly ever introduce myself on sites, but I seem to always know most of the people there. Not gonna lie, it's been nice joining a site full of people I don't know or hardly know (except for a few of course that joined after I did). I find it difficult to fit in with people, including those online, not just in person.

Anyway, I'm 23 and I live in Texas currently working at a vet as a receptionist and a technician in training. I'm currently going to online school (Penn Foster) to become a LVT, but between working long hours and having Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy (at least that's what one questionable neurologist says, we're still in the process of trying to get a second opinion), I haven't gotten very far. I dream to be a canine behaviorist at some point, but right now a LVT is hopefully what can get me the money to get there... Hopefully.

I have 2 cats, a basset hound, and 2 guinea pigs that are my children <3 I live at home with my parents rent free but my mom doesnt approve of and doesnt know I roleplay still so this is always a major secret x.x

I've gone by many names over the years, the most well known probably being shawny, rue, and of course rasta. I've been around the board and back with sites, starting back when I was 11 on a loose Harry Potter site. From there it went various school and college rpgs to finally what drew me away from proboards. A dog sledding site originally on invisionfree called Right on Track started me with the animal rp although I really only played the humans for a while. I followed that site and the owners other sites through all of the upgrades and renditions and finally came across Doctrine, one of Madisons children that she ran with Demos. I joined right before it revamped into Harbinger and that's where the wolf addiction really started. I was on Harbinger until its end and it turned into Reliquis that was ran by Jewels. I was there in and off, but wasn't too welcome by most of the staff that had taken over. After that, I hopped around sites until I got to Ciroc. I stuck around there a while and really enjoyed it, but after Ciroc, there hasn't been a site I stuck too. I really enjoy chrysalis and hope to plant here just as long :)

This is very long now so I'll stop deargod
1 Posts
1 Threads
1 Year
Female
Mesomorph
Duslug

Greetings Chrysalis, I'm Duslug! Now, firstly -- my OC name is based off the hybrid of a Duskull and a Slug. I'm slow to reply and love to have fun, though can be really shy when not busy trying to fill any silence with tons of humor or plain chatter. I truly look forward to roleplaying here on Chrysalis; its nice to meet you all! I hope to make new friends too!

I'm a 19 year old full-time college student who's currently trying to get a Bachelors degree in Horticulture after I finished my AAOT Transfer Degree, and live in Oregon; the state of rain, fish, and soft-wood trees! Like Rasta, I live at home with my parent. I love to write, draw, photo-manipulate, code, play video/board games, solve puzzles, read manga, watch anime, and take photographs of slugs, mushrooms, and flowers!

I've been to several short-term roleplay sites afore here; 3 wolf sites, 1 horse site, and 1 warrior cat site that were either not my cup of tea or quickly shut down. I've been on 1 site for several years; even become an administrator -- but in the words of Calypso, "stuff happened", we left, and found Chrysalis. Though I have college class work to work on, feel free to shoot me a message on Discord @Kaitlyn #1137! I'm always up for a chat. <3
85 Posts
6 Threads
3 Years
Male
Endomorph
Di

*bumps thread*

Anyone else wanna introduce themselves? Smile
8 Posts
2 Threads
Female
Ectomorph
Olive

It's interesting to hear about you guys, I'll have a go!

So first of all I go by Olive, Olivia, or Elmo mainly. I have been roleplaying for about 13 years now, and also got my start on Neopets like Panic. That's a little telling about my age, but oh well haha. My favorite types are wolf, lion, and horse roleplays.

In real life, I have a degree in Communication and a minor in Dance. My family and I travel up and down our state doing outreaches and concerts for people. It is one of the most rewarding things I've done in my life. ^^ It is kind of ironic because I initially am a really shy person, but then I like bombarding people with love. I play video games/watch tv, read books, and do athletical things in my free time. Eating and sleeping are good too. Gotta eat and sleep.

I only have 1 pup, a Pit x Lab who is currently chilling on my floor, waiting to eat my food actually. XD

My Discord is elmo Elmkarmao#0358, and if you need something, I'll always try my best to help. <3

1 Posts
1 Threads
Female
Mesomorph
Rat

Hi guys!

I'm Rat and I'm from the UK. I've only been roleplaying on forums for about 6-7 years but I've been writing since I was tiny and my parents gave me a word processor (90s kid over here!)
I originally started RPing wolves on a site called Myth: Shadow of Let and then dragged my character over to Myth: Touchfire shortly after.
I've dabbled with various fantasy/semi-fantasy wolf RPGs since Touchfire closed in 2012ish but mostly have been hanging out on 'Souls RPG. I thought it was about time I gave full-time four-legged wolves another go ;D

When I'm not writing I'm either training my dogs (a Pembroke Corgi, a working sheepdog, a Papillon and a Cardigan Corgi.. I like my herding breeds!) or breeding/showing fancy rats! I also do a bit of digital art, although I'm entirely self-taught and by no means amazing at it.

I can also be found on Discord (Rat#0772) and I'm always up for chatting or plotting!
28 Posts
4 Threads
2 Years
Male
Mesomorph
Aurihn

Hello all! I'm Aurihn!

I am from the U.S of A, and I've been roleplaying for about 7 years, first starting on a virtual pets site called foopets when I got curious about the roleplaying section of the forums. I've been stuck ever since. The first real rp site I joined was a wolfquest pack, and it was goodbye sub-forum rps since then.

I have hopped from site to site, because most that I have joined ended up dying so I never was really able to stay long. At first, I stuck to realistic and semi-realistic wolf rps, and only recently tried fantasy. It's no surprise that now I'm obsessed with it, given fantasy and sci-fi genres are my favorite. I have had so many characters over the years, many of which I never really bring to other sites. Mostly because I usually tailor characters to fit the site I make them on. The longest I've been on a site is about 10 months, however I had to leave due to real-life conflicts that didn't allow me the attention I wanted to give the site.

Outside all of that, I am a sophomore in college, majoring in theater with a concentration in acting. I have a 14 year old dog who I think is actually me in dog form. I don't read as much as I should, I meme hunt, watch tons of videos on youtube and drink a lot of chai tea because I love the taste.

I would put my discord, but I never use it so it's not a good way to get in contact with me. Honestly, just pming me here would be the best bet! ^-^

Hosted by isoldehn. Powered by MyBB, © 2002-2018 MyBB Group.
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Wolf RPGs SVERIGE Savagery RPG
Savagery RPG Aravae's Hollow
Hello, guest!
or Register?