the fast and the furry
2 Posts
0 Threads
Female
Endomorph
Savage

closed

This will be open only for 5 hours from now. Anything after five hours won't be taken into consideration.
I WANNA PRACTICE. SO. THE ONES THAT POST WILL GET A FULL MANIP OF THEIR CHAR WITH ALL OF THEIR PLANNED MUTATIONS.
I will do streams while doimg then so you can stalk. If too many of you post I will choose from everyone a few.
Post your char name, ref is mandatory with clean hex colors and a list of the mutations you plan your char to have. You guys qill also get sketches in addition to the manip, that display all the mutations. (:
First come, first served.
63 Posts
4 Threads
Male
Ectomorph
Perpetual

WOOF

Name: Asva
Ref:
[Image: 9qz2gm.jpg]
Hex colours:
#80351B, #FFFDD0, #FF7F00, #231200, #008055
Mutations: Glow, Cat Claw, Wings, Antlers
4 Posts
0 Threads
Female
Ectomorph
Hybrid

OH OH OH SAV. YES SAV.

I WISH FOR YOU TO MAKE ME A PRETTY SAN. YES. PRETTY SAN. I KNOW ALEERA WOULD BE MORE FUN BUT SAN NEEDS LOVE PLS. THANK YOU. SAV QUEEN OF THE ARTS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BOUNTY. <333

Character name; San || Ref!
Hex Colors;
Brown - #6F2E00
Blue - #0023D2
Dark Green - #047E00
Lime Green - #0CE705
Mutations; Painted Pelt [pearlecent green effect on the fur, lime green claws], Gemstones [like a little crown!], Earth Native [A mane of bright leaves, a necklace of twisted vine, leaf tufts around ankles].
4 Posts
1 Threads
Female
Ectomorph
Saffie

Character - Basanti
Ref - https://i.imgur.com/hJDDFgY.png
Mutations - Fangs | Painted Pelt | Cat Claws | Hemophilia | Regeneration | Infrared Vision
7 Posts
2 Threads
Two Years
Female
Mesomorph
Aislyn

ME ME ME BBY

Astoria <3

Ref: http://chrysalis.isoldehn.com/member.php?action=profile

Desired Mutations: Painted Pelt (freckles on cheeks and rump) , Glow, Horns (small spiked horns), Cat Claw, Multi Tail (three) , Gemstones (orange) <3

2 Posts
0 Threads
Female
Endomorph
Savage

You're kinda late Ais.. YOU'RE KINDA LATE. BUT I WILL CLOSE MY EYES. just this once

Hosted by isoldehn. Powered by MyBB, © 2002-2018 MyBB Group.
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Wolf RPGs SVERIGE
Savagery RPG Aravae's Hollow
Hello, guest!
or Register?