Lucky Clover Event
19 Posts
8 Threads

Lucky Clover Event

In celebration of St. Patrick's Day, Chrysalis will be holding a scavenger hunt event!

The staff team have hidden a total of 10 clover icons throughout the site. The icons can be anywhere - in threads, player profiles, guidebook pages, you name it! 3 of the 10 clovers are 'bonus' clovers, which are harder to find than the others - but it'll take some truly thorough searching to find the special Pot O' Gold Icon.

To participate in the event, simply PM the staff account the URL of the pages you have found each clover on. Please do not give out the location of the icons to other members, so as to keep in the spirit of the event!

All PMs must be in before 3/31/18, which will be the end of the event and mark the reveal of the Event Mutation!

If you find:
- All 7 Lucky Clovers, you will win 20 points!
- All 3 Bonus Clovers, you will win a character sketch from Staff!
- All 10 Clovers, you will win a table and icon set from Staff, PLUS 20 points!
- All icons, including the Pot o' Gold, you will unlock a special Event-Only Mutation for the character of your choice, PLUS 45 points to that account! (Mutation is optional, not required)

Lucky Hunting, All!
19 Posts
8 Threads

The lucky clover event is CLOSED!

Thank you to everyone who participated! We hope that you enjoyed the scavenger hunt.

Congratulations to:
Ailith
Kalasyn
Charli
who found all of the 7 Green Clovers! You each win 20 points!

AND

Congratulations to:
Asva
Myriad
Hybrid
Eva
Capricornus
Bo
who found ALL OF THE ICONS!

Now Introducing...

The Forked Tongue Mutation!

The members who found ALL of the icons may pick any one of the tier prizes. If you do not wish to have the character manifest the forked tongue mutation, feel free to request the table and icon set or character sketch tier instead! Please post below to request the prize you choose.

The Forked Tongue mutation is now also available in the shop for 55 points - and had been added to our guidebook for your viewing pleasure.

Thank you again to everyone who participated! We hope you had fun!
53 Posts
8 Threads
4 Years
Female
Endomorph
Hybrid

I would like to decline the mutation in favor of the table and icon set for this account. Same for all of the points that are to be awarded. Thank you!
64 Posts
4 Threads
Male
Ectomorph
Perpetual

Congratulations to everyone who was awarded a prize! I too would like to obtain the table and icon set in lieu of the mutation. Thank you very much!
Avatar by the wonderful Savage. ^^
17 Posts
2 Threads
Female
Mesomorph
Marie

I’m going to accept the mutation!
65 Posts
6 Threads
Three years
Female
Ectomorph
Gemini

I would also like to accept the mutation, and give it to Am-heh. c:
28 Posts
4 Threads
2 Years
Male
Mesomorph
Aurihn

Instead of the mutation, I would like a table and icon set, thank you!
2 Posts
1 Threads
2 Years
Male
Ectomorph
Myriad

I'm going to accept the mutation on this account, thank you!

Hosted by isoldehn. Powered by MyBB, © 2002-2018 MyBB Group.
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Wolf RPGs SVERIGE Savagery RPG
Savagery RPG Aravae's Hollow
Hello, guest!
or Register?