21 Posts
5 Threads
Female
Mesomorph
Curly-Q

Ailith

Orabelle

lyrics

Padding on the soft, spongy banks of the river. Ailith glanced about for a good spot to rest her weary, sun shot mind and drink from the cooling waters of the restless hub of life. Birds of many feathers a kind danced around on their wings in the cool spring air, insects buzzed and chatted with each other in the light green, flowing grass. Though as she padded along the banks, he wanted nothing more then quiet. For long days she had traveled trying to find a clean water source to drink from, the first one she found she lapped up in a hurry. But to her shock, the deep blue waters she tried to drink from were infected with salt.

This made her body more ravenous for the cool liquid that would, ease the pain of the thirst that rolled throughout her body. A few seconds later, while padding along the bank of the river, the she wolf came across a patch of grass that had long wilted away, leaving a spot for her to rest and soak in the breeze. She walked over to the spot, with the limp in her step, and drank from the river in front of it.She hoped that the river was not contaminated with the salt as the resource had been. She could only tell by the taste of the liquid and not by the stench that the infected water gave off, that other wolves could smell.

As she sampled the water and found that is was fresh and not tasting like salt. She drank deeply from the river until she was full and could no longer sip the glorious liquid that had quenched the roiling thirst that had plagued her body since she met the rude wolf in the dunes she was adventuring. Stalking back to her spot she had found, she flung herself gracefully down upon mother earth. She was not wary of her surroundings, wanting sleep to take her, though it would not come to the restless she wolf. It felt as if she was being watched. She lifted her head up to serch and only saw the river and the grass that lined the banks. ‘It’s probably the curious birds that plague the area, that’s it.’ She told herself this as she rested her head back down on her curled in paw. Though she could not close her eyes, fearing that something could, or would happen to her if she did.

"speak"

DESIGNED BY DI FOR CHRYSALIS

San Sorry it took me so long!
53 Posts
8 Threads
4 Years
Female
Endomorph
Hybrid

*Table does not reflect current mutations.

The Coterie were growing, it appeared. It did so seem she was running into them quite a bit as she walked the lands of Khrusos. From it’s leaders, Quest and Embryn, to now running across their members. The heavy scent of copious amounts of water and verdant grasses was interrupted in her nose when she caught wind of the familiar growing pack scent. It is what tore the earthen woman from her reverie and pulled her back to the world around her. She was hunkered down in some unreasonable thick grass, the outline of her caramel form broken up due to the green sheen that recently made itself home upon her fur. Ears alert flickered at the sound of crunching grasses that were very near - leaving her frozen in her chosen hiding spot where she had been resting for a short time. The sounds came, passed her by, and kept going. The sound of the gait was soft, only moderately upsetting the world around the passerby. There was not much to be gained from the sound alone, but San deducted that the wolf who had wandered far from their pack land was of particularly small size. The first question of course to wander into her mind was in fact, why? Why was a pack wolf so far away from their claimed land? Surely they aware the threats that posed to themselves and their land - she did not take Embryn and Quest for fools.

Curiosity was one of those things that plagued San often enough that it could be considered a problem. Thankfully, this inborn trait of hers was tempered with many years of caution. To her knowledge, Aleera had either not found the Coterie - or maybe she had - but turned them down? It would be something that the two sisters would share in. Twice now she had been invited to join their pack, by both alpha’s no less, but both times San had declined. She had long done so to all offers - for there was no reason to put other’s lives on the line for a problem that was wholly unique and private matter of her family. San would never willingly tell her story to anyone unless she had no choice and even then, she doubted anyone would understand her position. Or, perhaps they would but disagree with it. Regardless, the undeniable pull drew the Ghost from her hiding place. Slipping through the thick grass she was as silent as an owl’s wingbeat, shadowing the trail of the one who had wandered so far to visit the river.

Azure eyes soon landed upon the wolf she had heard go by. Keeping a distance of several feet and remaining close to the moist ground - weight distributed evenly across all fours that left very light traces of her presence. One that would soon be washed away by the natural means of the world. The wolf San spied was gray in color and as she suspected, a rather small thing. San was perhaps double her size - could have been mistaken for a pup though it did appear the female was freshly into her adult years. For a while San observed the other drink deeply of the river. As though she had been without a proper source for some time. Did that indicate this female was wandering from her pack land consistently? Did that make her a scout or spy for her pack, perhaps? From her hiding place San could see the other move through the grass to a more open spot and lay down for a rest. As quiet as before mocha dame moved through the grasses, daring to get ever closer and paying particular attention to the scent the female gave off. Among all the scents that could be discerned from a distance, none of them spoke of wildfire. It would seem Aleera wasn’t with them which meant it was probably safe to approach.

The nameless female she watched kept looking about, alert. Though San was well hidden from the other there was always that unexplained sixth sense that she had no way to combat. In the end, the Ghost made her choice as she lifted herself up. Her approach was made apparent when she allowed herself to make noise as she came near - though did come to a stop at a respectable distance. ”Greetings.” She lowered her head in a graceful dip of her skull, making it apparent she was not a threat. ”Apologies, if I have disturbed you.”

Ailith
21 Posts
5 Threads
Female
Mesomorph
Curly-Q

Ailith

Orabelle

lyrics

Sudden, soft anonymous footsteps made her aware of someone approaching her resting place. The she wolf’s head perked up at the sudden crunching of the blade of swaying grass. Standing up slowly, she looked out over the grass. A beautiful brown wolf with glowing blue eyes that seethed kindness. Though after her encounter with the orange wolf with the bad attitude, she became more aware. She became more aware that not all the wolves here are what they seem, and are nice. She slunk backwards a step before looking the unfamiliar face in the eyes. The unknown wolf apologize for disturbing her. ‘What has this wolf have to apologize for?’ the young wolf thought to herself.

Standing up straight, she looked the stranger in her to sugar coated eyes, trying to look confident. “Do not fear, you did not disturb me one bit!” Still trying to sound cheery and not afraid nor have any shake to her speech. She looked over the brown wolf again. Beautiful chocolate was her fur, and her eyes a piercing blue that right now could melt your heart.

Though the she wolf tried to stay sturdy, her shoulders slumped a bit. The other wolf was not in a fighting, or aggravated, stance. So, relieved that the strange new wolf meant no harm, she relaxed. Head bowing a bit ears turned to the sides in a happy fashion. A cute smile crept into her eyes, and onto her ash grey face. “Ah to heck with it,” the she wolf said, “No use in being enemies! My name is Ailith! What might yours be?” Still relieved that the newcomer meant no harm, her back legs were still placed in a ‘ready to bounce’ stance if it came to that. She reminded herself every second that this could end up worse than dehydration. It could end up in a fight, leaving her away from her pack and no one to count on. ‘Hopefully,’ she though waiting for the reply, ‘I can avoid that all together.’

"speak"

San
53 Posts
8 Threads
4 Years
Female
Endomorph
Hybrid

*Table does not reflect current mutations.

Threatening behavior was commonplace among their kind. It was most often the dominant party in any pack was the type to bare their fangs first, rather than have civil discourse. San could remember those old lessons from her home. How the history of the empire that grew so great came not from military conquest, but mutual benefits that served everyone best interest. A symbiotic relationship where the differences of the people who made the empire, made it greater still. The one who ruled was chosen by blood not by strength, groomed by those who came before them, made great by the wisdom of the old. A ruler must be the last to bare their fangs. To never seek out war, but always be prepared for it. In a typical pack San’s gentle nature may have been seen as weak and thus, thrown her to the bottom of the food chain. In her home, she had not been recognized for her personality type but rather - her inborn skills. No she was not great gifted fighter, not like her sister, but she had other talents. Ones that made her perhaps even more dangerous than the Dragon could ever hope to be. Why was that? Because at heart San was...a traitor.

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for they are known and carries their banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, her sly whispers rustling through all the trees, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; she speaks in accents familiar to her victims, and she wears their face and their arguments, she appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all mortals. She rots the soul of a nation, she works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the pack, she infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. In this case however, it wasn’t nations, cities, or empires that were on the line. Merely a singular womens weighted interests. The female before San seemed apprehensive, as was the case with most she came across, as though trying to determine something for herself in the moments that followed. Caught between the desire to be friendly but the harsh reality that not everyone would be friendly back. They were signs San had seen a million times on other wolves and before her end she would likely see it a million times more. That was the nature of her life.

San kept her distance and her posture neutral, relaxed, inviting in a way she had long ago mastered and it seemed in this case it would do just as well as it had in the past. With an exclamation of why be enemies the other female was quick to introduce herself as Ailith. A small smile touched her dark lips as she took in the name. It was often all San would ever need to destroy someone. Names carried weight and with it she had smashed many an enemy - however, this female was no enemy. In fact, she may very well have information that would aid San. So as always the chocolate dame remained poised and peaceful. ”It is good to meet you, Ailith.” San began, but knew she could not give this wolf the same name she had given to either Quest nor Embryn. Again, anonymity often saved not only her life, but the lives unfortunate enough to come across her. ”My name is Saadia.” She lied. ”I couldn’t help but notice that scent on your pelt...am I near a pack land? Afraid I never caught a whiff of any borders.”

Ailith
21 Posts
5 Threads
Female
Mesomorph
Curly-Q

Ailith

Orabelle

lyrics

The sounding of a name, rang through the turning night air. ‘Sound like a beautiful and peculiar name to me! The she wolf smiled happily to herself to know this cordial chocolate lass. After telling the she wolf her name, another question came out of the lips of the chocolate wolf, about her scent and boundaries of packs. The ashen wolf immediately responded with her ears flapping to one side as she tilted her head with a jovial smirk on her face, “Why no miss Saadia, you are not in any territory that is taken...That I know of at least.”

The she wolf hesitated, wanting to tell the chocolate of her current travels and why. But she didn't want to let out too much information about why she was out here. It was no apparent reason, just traveling. But still, it was her information to keep if she wanted to. The ashen wolf turned her head all the way back to its original resting place on her neck. ‘She reminded me, I have to keep moving, a little more to search around then back home.’

Ailith didn’t want to be rude, but she wanted to excuse herself from the conversation all together. “I am truly sorry Saadia, but I must be going! You reminded me I have much traveling to do yet! The ashen wolf confessed to the chocolate. She wanted to stay and chat with the lass that had resented herself as Saadia, but the travel was far and she was growing weary on her travels. As she waited for a response from the other wolf, she thought about her pack. ‘I wonder how everyone is doing, especially Quest. I miss his witty and funny jokes, and Embryn with her lovely personality.’ The ashen wolf couldn’t stop a small happy smirk reach her lips.

"speak"

San

Hosted by isoldehn. Powered by MyBB, © 2002-2018 MyBB Group.
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Wolf RPGs SVERIGE Savagery RPG
Savagery RPG Aravae's Hollow
Hello, guest!
or Register?